During service, Contact Center consultants often need to know history of previous customer contacts. Sevenet History app Contact enables automatic (i.e. during interaction) presentation of previous conversations with the client. All are presented interactions with various available communication channels (such as voice inbound, voice outbound, chat). In the absence of possibilities automatic customer identification a manual search engine is available previous interactions with the selected customer.
The scope of presented data:
- Customer ID and first and last name,
- Interaction Type
- Information about the conversation (available in the Sevenet CC Application Suite),
- Information on sales success (available in the Sevenet CC Application Suite),
- Information on interactions outside the Contact Center system.
- Presenting information about interactions in basic and extended modes,
- Configurable list of columns with data for different views,
- Automatic customer search during interactions,
- Integration with external systems.
- The Sevenet Contact History app is compatible with UCCE 10.5+,
- The solution is available both in the cloud and on-premise,
- GDPR support,
- The solution works in High Availability mode,
- The solution is available in the Sevenet CC Application Suite.